“I am truly grateful for the opportunity to work with you and your team. Thank you for believing in me and providing a nurturing environment that allowed me to learn and thrive. The knowledge and skills I have acquired during my time here will undoubtedly contribute to my future.”
Jalen Rivers, Spring Intern 2023
Come work and learn with the United GRID League this Summer
We are passionate about providing opportunities to people to accomplish their goals, and we would love to have you a part of our team.
“I just wanted to say thank you for this experience of working with you and the FGL. I learned so much throughout this experience and met so many great people. This isn’t me fully saying goodbye as we’ve talked about me continuing my position in the future…”
SPRING/SUMMER INTERN, 2021
WE ARE OPENING UP THE FOLLOWING PAID POSITIONS FOR THE 2024 SEASON:
SPONSOR & MARKETING PROJECT MANAGER
– If you have experience in executing marketing strategies and project management, we want to hear from you! We are looking for someone to join the team in a contract/part-time position with a ton of room to grow.
– Almost as exciting as playing on the GRID, being a ref in the League is not for the faint of heart – it’s for those who can think under pressure, who love a good adrenaline rush, and who are dedicated to fair play.
– If you have an interest in playing GRID in the future, this is the best role to start with.
– Be an integral part of the event team, get a workout in, and help keep our matches functioning and safe. Equipment Crew is one of the most fun jobs (in our opinion) because you get to be on the GRID without the pressure of competition.
– We are looking for extroverted people who want to earn commission and free products by working our booth(s) at events. (think free shoes, supplements, gear, and earning cash). We’d love for the same team to work all 5-6 of our events so that our sponsors’ products can be studied and educated on.
– Looking for a passionate, ready-to-learn video shooter and editor to capture behind-the-scenes content, create engaging stories, and learn about sponsor shoots. Full-time hours are available.
– Gain experience and hone your communication skills in our partner outreach position, while earning commissions on sales.
MARKETING/ PR/ SALES
– Visit gyms and hand out posters
– Create a personal relationship with gyms and provide them with value
– Submit to local event lists
– Outreach to local TV news and sports reporters
– Research and submit to blogs
– Weekly reports and idea generation
– Data entry
– Live stats tracking
– Weekly blog article about the sport
– Weekly team article
– Research topics and come up with ideas
– Keep 9+ websites up to date
– Posting blogs
– Updating graphics
– Player graphics
– Social media team graphics.
– Printed materials, banners, and programs
– T-shirt designs
– YouTube covers etc
We are looking for individuals who
- already love or are intrigued by the sport of GRID
- would like to learn about business, events, and being a part of a sports organization
- get satisfaction out of hard work
- positive, even in the face of adversity
- have special skills, talents, and qualities that need to be utilized
- enjoy high energy and motivating environments
- are self-starters, helpful, and excited